- Log your hours at tinyurl.com/NAHSLOG
FERNDALE EARLY LEARNING MURAL
- We will be painting the side of a shed at the Ferndale Early learning Center
- Date is Saturday April 21st (a great way to get a ton of hours) -- earn up to 8 hours!
- We’re collecting bottle caps (all sizes and colors, CLEAN) for Mr. O’donnell. 1 hour for every 100 you turn in (up to 500). Bring them CLEAN and bagged to Mrs. Roemer directly to earn your hours.
- Portraits are due back! We’ve received 3 of the 12 that we signed out, and Mrs. Roemer is panicking. Please submit your finished artworks! If you need to submit the money late, that’s OK!
- Today we will be distributing designs that were turned in along with a canvas.
- The canvases will be due MAY 1st
- Window covers were due April 2nd. If you haven’t turned them in, then please get them in ASAP
- We’re still missing quite a few, and have sad teachers!
Event (reception) will start at 5:30, Dinner will start at 6:00. The ceremony wills start at approx. 6:45-7ish
- POT LUCK DINNER
WHO WANTS TO BE AN OFFICER?
- Officer applications will be available on google classroom by the end of this week. If you’re interested in being on the officer team, and spending way too much time with Mrs. Roemer, please sign up on Sign-up Genius so we can add your name to the ballot.
- Elections will be held on May 15th, 2018, and elected leaders will be announced at the induction ceremony.
- sign up for activities to earn at least 12 hrs total before April 12th(end of second marking period)! If you are new, you should be aiming to have 20 hours by that date.) ALL HOURS MUST BE COMPLETED BY MAY 1st to be inducted!
- Log any individual hours you’ve earned (either via Google Classroom, or our club website) tinyurl.com/nahslog
- Sign up for induction ceremony and pot luck dinner
- Hopkins Minis- Pick up at the end of the meeting
- Turn in Memory Project and window covers
- Sign up to run for an NAHS officer position for next year!
NEXT GENERAL MEETING: May 1st