Contracts and Dues
- Contracts and dues were due Nov 7th! Please get them in asap!
- Our photo session is DECEMBER 6th at 7:30a (the very beginning of the day! Please meet in the auditorium. Remember, there will NOT be remind text message that day, so it’s important you remember yourself!
Brunch & Brush
- Help sell tickets! It’s an NYC trip fundraiser, but if it’s a success, we will do it for an NAHS fundraiser… which means, we need to sell tickets! Come see Roemer after the meeting if you would like to sell tickets!
- Be a teacher! We need 3-6 volunteers to TEACH the paintings (Roemer & Lehrmann are also teaching two paintings) We’ll stay after school on Dec 5th (next Tuesday) to do a practice run. I promise, it’s easier than it looks! Earn hours for staying after on Tuesday, and an extra hour for teaching on the day of the Brunch & Brush event! SEE ROEMER to SIGN UP!
Paradise Donuts Exhibition Opening
- The first Juried Exhibition is opening up this THURSDAY with an artist’s reception! Come to Paradise Donuts in Linthicum from 5-6pm, and earn an hour just for being there! I’ll also buy a dozen donuts and the first 12 students to show up get a free donut!
ANIMAL FITNESS POSTERS
Stay after school to help finish them up!
- Thursday Nov 30th, Tuesday Dec 5th
- Starts NEXT WEEK! Come to the meeting on Dec 5th to pick out your painting and get your canvas. If you have a specific painting in mind, email the image and title/artist to Mrs. Roemer email@example.com BEFORE Dec. 5th, and we will reserve it for you!
WINTER ART SHOW
- Jan 17th-19th Evening Reception 1/18
- Reserve the dates on your calendar
- We’ll need help setting up the two days prior, and breaking down, too. Keep an eye out for sign-ups on our website!
New York Trip
- POPCORN sales were due yesterday! If you still have them you need to get them in today!!!
Brunch & Brush
- Fundraiser for the NYC trip; tickets are already being sold!
- Hours opportunity for all members! (6 hrs if you’re not going on NYC trip, 3 if you’re going on NYC trip)
- Dec 9th, 8a-2pm (actual event runs from 10-1)
- Sign up to work the event!
- Sell tickets and help us market this event so we can do it again next year!
- Congratulations to Jessica Schneck for creating the winning design!
- Thank you to everyone who voted on the colors
- Roemer will have order forms for you by the end of the week!
Teacher Portrait Prototypes
- If you signed up, please follow the link sent to the email you submitted to choose the portrait you are doing
- We’d like those portraits to be done by asap (end of next week) so we can start figuring out the selling piece!
THINGS YOU NEED TO DO!
- submit your contract and member dues to an officer, they were due last meeting!
- sign up for activities to earn at least 8 hrs total before January 30th(end of second marking period)!
- Join our Google Classroom!
- Log any individual hours you’ve earned (either via Google Classroom, or our team website) tinyurl.com/nahslog
OPTIONAL THINGS TO DO!
- Make a prototype for our teacher portrait fundraiser (talk to Roemer)
- Sign up to work the Brunch-and-Brush
- Sell tickets for Brunch & Brush
- Sign up to help teach @ Brunch & Brush (Stay after Dec 5th)
- Sign up to finish Animal Fitness Posters
- Pick up forms this week and Sell Adopt-an-Artist apparel
- Find a painting for mini-masterpiece and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend the juried exhibition reception at Paradise Donuts on Nov. 30th 5p-6p