Meeting expectations - You must attend at least 1 meeting per month. If you miss a month, you must attend two the following month (one can be an officer’s meeting). Attending meetings regularly is an important part of staying in-the-loop
Logging Hours, Contracts and Dues
- Contracts and dues were due Nov 7th! Final deadline is JAN 9th MEETING.
- Log your hours at tinyurl.com/NAHSLOG
- You can check to see what hours we have logged for you AND your meeting attendance records by going to the MEETING ATTENDANCE log on google classroom
- WARNING LETTERS ARE GOING OUT THIS WEEK!
- You can earn an hour just by donating blood! Must be 16, no fresh tattoos.
- Thurs/Fri of this week!
- Get permission slips from Mrs. Roemer and turn in to Noplos in K204!
- Sign up to create a portrait
- Get a donation of $15 to go towards the costs of deliver/donation to the program (we’ll create a flyer to help in the collection of the donation)
- Make a portrait (image will be handed out in January, due back to us in March)
Brunch & Brush
- Help sell tickets! It’s an NYC trip fundraiser, but if it’s a success, we will do it for an NAHS fundraiser… which means, we need to sell tickets! Come see Roemer after the meeting if you would like to sell tickets!
- It has been rescheduled to be on Saturday, 1/13.
- All $$ from ticket sales and all unsold tickets should be returned to Mrs. Roemer or Ms. Bittman by 1/11 so we know how many canvases to buy!
- Jan 13th, 8a-2pm (actual event runs from 10-1)
- If you are working the event: use the Auditorium entrance to enter the building, if you have an apron, bring it!
- Please update your attendance on Sign-Up genius so we can better plan helpers!
- Finished paintings are due back JANUARY 2nd! Grab your canvas if you haven’t already! You are welcome to coordinate staying after with Mrs. Roemer or Ms. Lehrmann to work on them in classrooms, and use the acrylic paints we have..
WINTER ART SHOW
- Jan 17th-19th Evening Reception 1/18 5:30-6:30
- Reserve the dates on your calendar (1/12 & 1/16 for set-up, 1/22 for breakdown)
- We’ll need help setting up the two days prior, and breaking down, too. Keep an eye out for sign-ups on our website!
- Make posters! (what they should say is on the back of this paper)
- Make “artsy” food to earn hours!
- You get $5 off ONE item of your choice. (member discount)
- All forms and money are due back TODAY DECEMBER 19th.
- ALL CHECKS MUST BE DATED DECEMBER 19th OR WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
ART SHOW POSTERS:
(make ‘em eye-catching and readable!)
NCHS Art Dept & NAHS present...
Winter Knight of Art!
Reception: THURS Jan. 18th, 2018
in Media Center
Artwork from Foundations Thru AP!
Mini-masterpiece silent auction ends at 6:30pm!
THINGS YOU NEED TO DO!
- submit your contract and member dues to an officer - final deadline JAN 9th
- sign up for activities to earn at least 8 hrs total before January 30th(end of second marking period)! (if you’re new, you should really be aiming for 15hrs by Jan 30)
- Join our Google Classroom!
- Log any individual hours you’ve earned (either via Google Classroom, or our club website) tinyurl.com/nahslog
OPTIONAL THINGS TO DO!
- Sign up to work the Brunch-and-Brush
- Sell tickets for Brunch & Brush
- Sell NAHS Adopt-an-Artist Apparel
- Sign up for Memory Project
- Make posters to advertise for the Art Show
- Give blood 12/21 or 12/22 (get forms from Roemer)
- Sign up to work the art show (set up/day of/breakdown)